- No product items
2. The administrator of the data is Nowy Samochód S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland (postal code 00-725) at the adress ul. Zbyszka Cybulskiego 3, entered in the Polish Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000506610, NIP number (company ID): 521 367 03 88, REGON number: 147203781, share capital: PLN 1,000,000.00 (paid in full), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com, phone: +48 691 344 348.
3. The collection of Customers' personal data has been reported to the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection (GIODO, Polish state personal data authority).
4. In order to use the services offered by Nowy Samochód through its online shop at: www.soft99.eu, the customer must fill in the appropriate form. There, he is required to provide certain personal data, which may also be provided at a later stage. Providing personal data in the form is voluntary. However, providing such data is necessary for Nowy Samochód to provide services to the Customer through the Website.
5. Any personal data which the Client enters in the registration form and forms concerning particular services, correspondence with Nowy Samochód, as well as other personal data collected by Nowy Samochód in the course of the Client's use of the services offered by Nowy Samochód through the Website will be processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law, and in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, Item 922 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2017, Item 1219 as amended).
6. The Customer's personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means, for concluding and performing contracts for the sale of goods, and for other purposes authorised by the Nowy Samochód Act on the protection of personal data and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means.
7. The processing of the Customer's personal data for purposes other than those indicated in paragraph 6 may be carried out with the Customer's consent.
8. With a separate consent of the Client Nowy Samochód may use personal data for sending commercial information, including newsletters for marketing purposes by means of electronic communication, in particular e-mail and SMS messages.
9. Nowy Samochód transfers personal data of Customers who make payments by payment/credit card, bank transfer or Internet transfer to PayU S.A. with its seat in Poznań, Poland (postal code 60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182 and PayPal S.àr.l.& Cie, S.C.A. L-1150 Luxemburg. The transfer concerns personal data necessary to complete the payment process by PayU and PayPal, which becomes their administrator in the scope of this data.
10. The customer has the right to inspect his personal data and the right to correct it and demand its deletion. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
11. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act in such a way that it cannot be accessed by third parties and may be forwarded to state authorities authorised under applicable laws.
13. Nowy Samochód informs Clients that changing the configuration of their Internet browser which prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the Client's end device may result in limitations to the functionality of the services provided. Deleting cookies during the provision of services may lead to similar consequences. This may result in the impossibility to log in to Nowy Samochód online shop or the interruption of a session after logging in.